Subject: Re: [Leica] End of the Day
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:25:50 -0700

The stories I've heard involved very close working conditions, such as
office work, dance troupes, military barracks, assembly lines, extended
large families living in one space, etc. I've never heard these comments
from men, they were always from women friends and acquaintances. But as
always, I'll gladly stand corrected if this is inaccurate.
It's almost worthy of a photo essay!
Slobodan Dimitrov

kiklaas@iinet.net.au wrote:
 Are these women working on treadmills, Slobodan.