Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 problem
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:26:42 +0100

From: "John Collier" <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 14 April 2002 20:40

> Could it be a standard M curtain that someone glued a white spot on?!
> The true M6 curtains do not have a sticker for a metering pattern. Who
> replaced the curtain?
>
> John Collier

John
        When I read your reply it made me feel as miserable as the moment I
saw the fault. It beggars belief that someone would seek such a shoddy
remedy to correct a problem but that would be entirely consistent with what
I am seeing. However, I am reluctant to trash someone publicly before I have
spoken to them about the repair.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com