Subject: Re: [Leica] Elliott Erwitt show
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:36:15 -0700 (pdt)

Allan wrote:

While you are there, don't miss the George Tice stuff. A master printer.
A nice New Jersey boy.

>The Peter Fetterman Gallery at Bergamot Station in Santa Monica, CA is now exhibiting >a show of the work of photographer Elliott Erwitt called "Snaps". Thirty six B&W prints
>from the 1940's to the 1990's. Highly recommended and worth going out of your way >to see.

Allan,

The gallery sells Tice's work but it is not hanging. I believe you can view the work of any
of the photographers they represent by just asking. Tice is truly a great printer. I took a
B&W printing class that he gave at the New School in NYC in the mid 70's and learned
quite a bit from his knowledge and the examples of his work he showed.

Robert