Subject: [Leica] Help
From: "rtansa" <rtansa@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:28:27 +0800

Hello friends
I live in Singapore, I post occasionally, I have my website which I also
post, I read the LUG to because I love Leica equipment, taking pictures with
it, and I know I will improve by having people comment on my pictures.
Here's a simple plea, let's get on with taking pictures and posting them,
taking Leica. Lately, I have been seeing really little of this.
Please ignore this posting if it is deemed irrelevant.
THanks and Rgds from Singapore

Roland
www.rtansa.freeservers.com

Replies: Reply from Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net> ([Leica] Re: Help)