Subject: [Leica] Re: Non-PAW Photo
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 04:17:46 -0400

I took Brian's advice and developed a roll of film, and am posting a
shot from that roll. I thought I was going away, but the weather didn't
cooperate. I already put up my week 15 PAW, so this is just a picture.

I haven't figured out what's going on with this place. It's an abandoned
restaurant, and the outside shows signs of neglect. Grass and bushes are
overgrown, the wind has blown papers and debris all over the property,
and the windows are filthy. But if you peer into one of the dirty
windows, you see that the place looks like it's ready for the next
service to begin. The tables and chairs are in line, and the tables are
set with china, silverware, and napkins. There are half-filled bottles
at the bar, and empty coffee carafes are on warmers.

To take the shot, I had to clean one of the windows. I only had my hand,
so the dirt was not completely cleared. M6 w/ 50mm CV Nokton f/1.5, and
Tri-X at EI 200, developed in Paterson's Aculux 2.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=697800&size=lg