Subject: [Leica] FW: Worldwide pinhole photo day!
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:59:59 -0600

Okay,

Forget Erwin, who did what to whom when and with what, the M7 meter and all
that expensive over priced leica glass!

Dump the lens, strap some foil with a hole in it over the front of your
leica (or drill a hole in your body cap) and join in Worldwide Pinhole Day -
and may it be a nice and pleasant one!

tim

Hmmm - my spellcheck wants to change pictorialistic to paternalistic....
interesting...