Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The loss of any member is a loss for us all
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:31:56 -0700 (PDT)

I have problems with cultism and groupieism
and say so whenever the topic comes up. The last time
it happened some guy responded by making comments
about my mother! Unbelievable! I guess some people
just can't take criticism even if it's general. I
never attack a
member personally except off list. That's probably the
key. It should be ok to critique even forcefully or
humourously as long as we keep personalities out of
it. Unfortunately some folks ignore that threshold or
don't seem to know where it is. I've seen lots of
people attacked personally for comments about the
hardware the hobby and the profession.
Javier