Subject: [Leica] IRC Leica
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:03:35 -0500

This week, we had lug-ers from France, Germany, New Zealand, Australia,
England, China,, and in the states, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, New Jersey,
California, Texas, Oklahoma, Illinois, New York, (I guess you get the
picture.)   irc.newnet.net   channel #Leica

We held live chats seven days this week, and every time I went in, there was
someone there.  We held live tutorials on Photoshop, and discussed and
shared photography.  We even got a report on the PLUG first Moday meeting!

Join us!  Then we won't talk about you!

Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)
http://www.sonc.com