Subject: Re: [Leica] No! No!, Erwin!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:10:48 -0400

I would suggest that it is quite bizarre - and I use the word advisedly -
that someone who has chosen to publically hold himself out as an expert on a
subject - to the point of having a book published on that subject - would
withdraw from public because a few "oafs" have criticized him. If every
expert, or author, behaved the same way when critized virtually no one would
ever publish a second book, or write about any subject after their first
publication.

Very, very bizarre indeed.

B. D. Colen