Subject: Re: [Leica] Baby needs a new pair of shoes!
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:01:47 -0300

Greg:

The Scala wnet to Toronto Image Works.  I sent it express post Friday
($.8.95)  and I got it back Wednesday.  They process it the day it arrives
and get it out the same day.

Let me know when you are in town and we can get together.  My Phone numbers
are 479-1593home, 275-5445cottage , or 471-8539cell.

regards,

Robert