Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw mount to M
From: Peter Hamilton <peter.hamilton3@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:34:19 +0100

Seth
You are of course correct: mine is the bog-standard 1954-57 model.
Presumably the collapsible version works on the Viso unextended? If
not I do have another black 50mm Summicron which does have the
unscrewable lens head, and an Elmar; one of which must work - I
assume with addition of the OUFRO or 16469 mount, of course (and are
the latter interchangeable?)
But first the Viso needs to be repaired...
Best
Peter
- --
Peter Hamilton