Subject: [Leica] Satidee at thah PHSNE mahket
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:24:09 -0400

Hi Michael:

I picked up a very nice 19mm R at PHSNE last year, so I'm going to try
to get there early tomorrow morning to shop, and then I've promised to
help out from 1 to 5.

Maybe I'll see you at Sherry's table where I have to drop off my SL, or
perhaps we can meet up for lunch???

We'll miss Roy Zartarian this time as he isn't driving up from Hartford
until Sunday... maybe next fall.

Mmm mmm... can't you just smell those, (famous) Waltham High School
chili dogs waiting for us?

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com