Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The Word of the Lord
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:22:22 -0700

If any of you would like to create a newsletter, accumulate subscribers, and send out periodic essays, I would be happy to provide you with exactly the same resources that I provide to Erwin: a distribution list owned by you, served by my computers. His is named APEMC; you can have any name @mejac.palo-alto.ca.us that is not trademarked, obscene, or already in use.

I see nothing to be gained by continuing to express such scorn at Mr Puts' newsletter. It is what it is; he is what he is, and no one makes you read it.