Subject: [Leica] Adam's PAW images
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:44:59 -0700

I've fallen grossly behind in updating my PAW site. In fact I've uploaded images
but haven't updated the page.

No matter.

Catching up a few weeks worth:

When Spring arrived in Davis the almond tree in the backyard did it's thing.
Here are two photos:

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/flowers-4.jpg

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/flowers-5.jpg

These two were taken with the D30 and the 28-135 zoom. Effective focal length
for the D30 is 150% of the nominal focal length.

Then we had something that happens in the Sacramento Valley on rarely: cumulus
clouds. I've been doing some shooting down in Collinsville on the Sacramento and
caught these just as the clouds were blowing out (darn it.)

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/02-03-24-014-R2.jpg

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/02-03-24-014-R1.jpg

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/02-03-24-008-R1-crped.jpg

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/02-03-24-002-R1.jpg

These are all on Tri-X shot with M6-TTL and 50mm Summicron and 90mm f2.8.

And then I took the R8 out to where the motorcycles hang out and here some some
images from that. All shot in the 100mm APO 2.8 on Porta 800. Most of the images
are enlarged quite a bit because I couldn't get very close and didn't have any
long glass.

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/02-03-30-30-P8.jpg

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/02-03-30-31-P8-r2.jpg

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/02-03-30-31-P8.jpg

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/02-03-30-32-P8.jpg

Comments are always welcome. I enjoy receiving instruction.

Thanks

Adam

Replies: Reply from "Olivier T. Nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] Adam's PAW images)