Subject: Re: [Leica] Whoever invented the Metz 54 MZ-3 reflection screen should be fired
From: bachchaconne@my-deja.com
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:06:04 +0800

Sounds like a re-badged Lumiquest Pocket Bouncer to me which should
cost half as much.  It's designed to be folded flat (and about the
same size as the bounce screen for 32 MZ-3, unless it's the
MidiBouncer model) when not in use.
http://www.lumiquest.com/bouncers.htm

Like Gilbert said, the bigger the source, the softer the light.  These
things seem to have their effectiveness inversely proportional to
convenience factor.  I expect this one to provide even softer
illumination, but it's made of molded hard-plastic and demand a bag of
its own:
http://users.aol.com/shellfoto/test.html

As always, nothing works better than a low, white ceiling, if you
don't haul around light-boxes/umbrellas and their tripods.

Andrew