Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Screw mount to M
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:37:02 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/02 1:21:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
marvbej@earthlink.net writes:

> My answer is
>  still "because its fun", at least if you're a troglodyte like me
>  who's never found it necessary to own a SLR.
>
>  Bob Marvin

Fellow troglodyte: it ain't necessary, it just saves a lot of time and wasted
motion. Get a Leicaflex SL in perfect operating condition for $450.-500.,
sell your Viso to a "collector" for not much less and get on with it. You
were right about the glass.

Seth        LaK 9