Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] Converting to B&W from Color
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamshome@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:22:03 -0400

Tina, did you try all of the plug-ins that SilverOxide provides before
making your decision?

Also, has anyone tried Convert-to-B&W-Pro from TheImagingFactory?  It seems
to have a lot of options: Filters, Multiple Film profiles, Toning, Tinting,
etc.  http://wwww.theimagingfactory.com

Skip

At 10:11 AM 4/11/02 -0700, you wrote:
>I'd be interested in which method you use -
>
>1. Images -> Mode -> Greyscale
>2. Channel Mixer
>3. SilverOxide plugin (or other plugin)
>4. anything else?

Victor -

I'm using SilverOxide plugins because they are fast, easy, and consistent,
but you can do the same thing with Channel Mixing.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP