Subject: Re: [Leica] Pricing for Photo Shoot?
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:32:25 +0200

You have many options: flat fee + expenses, daily rate + expenses, flat fee,
expenses, publishing rights... Depending on the job I charge from 700 USD to
1000 USD per day and 420 to 550 USD per 1/2 day. If I really like the
assignment I can charge a flat fee... I charged 250USD/day for a 1 week
shoot in Tunesia, but I really had a lot of fun!

Tarek