Subject: [Leica] Re: A sobering thought
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 04:53:19 -0500

Dante:

>http://frozenmoments.virtualave.net/LensTests/LensTestIndex007.htm#f1.2

>for Pop Photo's comparisons of 32 normal lenses in 1976.

>It also solves the question of why no one talks about the
>Leica 50/1.2 Noctilux anymore.

Pop Photo also thinks the Heliar 50mm is one of the 3 top prime lenses:

http://www.popphoto.com/

I didn't see any popup links when I clicked on the frozen moments link.
That's one of the benefits to disabling javascript for most sites and one of
the main reasons why I continue to leave it off.  :)

Eric