Subject: [Leica] PAW 14: Kollasch shoots near the Iowa / Minnesota Border
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:17:11 -0500

Just west of my home town in north central Iowa there is a field in
which there are many modern, energy producing wind mills used to harvest
the wind (and you thought it was just pigs, corn, and beans in ol'
Ioway).  Sandy, Ted and I discussed this one off line and they gave
great suggestions for cropping and burning, but like the novelists say,
all mistakes here are mine. So thanks to Sandy and Ted for the advice
and thanks to you for taking a look.  I call this one "Vietor Fuka"
(Slovak for "The Wind Blows.").

Travel note: My 16 year old son Nick and I are travelling to Slovakia in
early June with side trips to Vienna and Prague.  Any LUG members in
that neighborhood that would like meet with us? Please let me know off
line.  We may also be near Poland as we plan to hike the High Tatras.
Cheers from Iowa.  /matt

http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw-02/pages/week-14.htm

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW 14: Kollasch shoots near the Iowa / Minnesota Border)