Subject: Re: [Leica] M7...fill in flash
From: "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:25:50 -0400

Thanks Gil...exactly my point...instructions hard to fathom.

You know Gil, the AE is awfully nice.  Nevertheless, if fill in is
difficult, is AE, Dx film setting,  the slightly better range finder, and
the off and on at the shutter release worth the added thousand bucks?  Not
saying no yet, but wonder. Certainly Ted's kudos are very meaningful, and I
respect the other Luggers who have been complimentary.

Elliot