Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW- Week 12, 13, 14 - SlideOne
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 15:03:43 -0500

on 4/8/02 10:26 PM, Don Dory at dorysrus@mindspring.com wrote:

> John, I don't think the web does these images justice.  I suspect that at
> about 11X14 and some consideration by the viewer the real image will come
> through.

Hey guys,

I shoulda put more effort into the "Film Test", the average street scene in
week 12 doesn't do much for me. A little pan down might have helped...

Week 14 I like better. At first I cropped the car reflection out but the
shot became really flat.

The still life is my fave of the 3 weeks.

I should print out some of these larger to see if I get anything out of
them. Many times I do a quick scan and might be missing something off the
monitor image...

- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL