Subject: [Leica] R in your 50-ties and above
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 15:44:26

How people are able to use R system successfully when they are getting
older? It is common, when people reach 50+ they switch to Auto Focus
cameras, as few of my friends did. But I am surprise that few users use R
system in their 60+, or even 80-ties. And those photographers just keep
using R (or M) cameras! May be time does not effect them?
What is in R system that it is easier to focus and use?

Thanks,
Victor