Subject: Re: [Leica] full time photogs
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:50:25 -0400

Steve, True a lot of us use Canon and Nikon gear- bodies are about the same
price when you add the motor to the R8, but the Leica glass (new) is about
double and some of the zooms are 3-4 times that of the other brands. There
are a few of the Canon wide angles that are very close to the Leica glass
but very few.
Cheers Wilber