Subject: RE: [Leica] Paris on Wednesday morning
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:25:17 +0200

Guy

Guess who went for a walk down the canal a few weeks ago - I used to work
near métro Stalingrad and thought it would be nice to walk down the canal
towards Bastille. The only problem is that it was totally drained following
renovations. I believe it's now refilled, though I haven't been back since.
Also I didn't realise that once the canal goes underground, that's it until
near Bastille.

But yes, the cemeteries are amazing - another place to revisit I think.

Steve