Subject: Re: [Leica] "Guards of the Sacred Whizzing Stone"
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:11:49 -0700 (PDT)

- --- "(SonC) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> wrote:
> Sometimes you just don't title a post right. I think I
> may have gotten it
> right (Thanks Will)  In homage to my pal GeeBee, I
> created this Photoshop
> art called "Guards of the Sacred Whizzing Stone"

  I LOVE IT!

    Since spring and early summer come much later up here,
if you get a chance you might like to visit some of
Southern Illinois.  There is a state park with geological
formations know as Giant City.  A neat place.
   And probably one of the few places ( If not the only )
where they close a state highway to traffic so the snakes
can leave their winter burrows and head for the fields and
wetland.  Yes, copperheads and cottonmouths.......