Subject: Re: [Leica] ISO setting for Fuji 800 NPZ professional
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 10:49:01 -0500

Dan,
I often use the Superia 800, and it is a similar formula, (maybe the
same stuff rebadged)  My best advice is to not underexpose it.  I
usually give it between a quarter and a half stop overexposure.

Anytime I have underexposed it, I get  dye artifacts in my scans.   I
can usually hide them with the levels in PS, but they are there, and
they bring down the quality of the image.  My Ben Johnson shots last
week are with that film.
http://www.sonc.com/johnson/

Regards,

Sonny