Subject: [Leica] leica day eligibility correction
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:20:44 EDT

I previously told a number of people that the M7, Duovid binocular and the
21-35mm were not eligible for the Leica Day discounts at my Leica Day this
Wed., April 10th.

As it turns out, I was WRONG, only the M7 has a special deal.

The Leica 21-35f3.5-4 ASPH ROM, the Duovid and the Digilux I are all eligible
for Leica Day discounts.

That will teach me to LISTEN next time my rep. tells me something. Anyone
that I told wrong...I am sorry and I hope you see this correction!

bests,
Rich
www.photovillage.com
(646) 613-1107