Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Full Time& useless
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 17:50:44 -0400 (EDT)

did you do the 2001 lincoln navigator brochure?  the photos were
artistic and all, but i never got the feeling that i could get a
good look at the car itself.  call me bourgeois, but i preferred
the bread-abd-butter GM literature.  between that and the fact that the
lincoln did not fit in my garage, we ended up with a 2001 chevy suburban.

:-)

- -rei