Subject: Re: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:42:36 -0700 (PDT)

- --- DFangon@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 4/6/02 10:25:13 AM Pacific Standard
> Time,
> leicam4pro@yahoo.com writes:
>
> <<  The few "pros" that I still know are paid so poorly
>>

> Part of the problem is that many good photogs are very
> good at their craft
> (art) but are very poor marketers of themselves and/or
> their product.

    I can accept that.  But I would also ask, without
revealing identities, what was his net?  How much of that
gross went to film, processing, expendibles, automobile
expenses, and amortization of equipment?
  How much of it went to "professional services", ie.,
accountants, insurance, and other costs of doing business?
  And if he is depreciating a home office, wait until the
time comes to sell the house!

  But I would also point out that he seems the exception
these days.