Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: 21-35R First Slides NOW: FOCUSING WIDES!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 10:28:52 -0700

B.D Wrote:
>The "Ted Grant Spin The Lens To The Closest Focus Point And Then Back
Off(tm) advice not only works with SLRs, as Gilbert confirms below, it also
works wonders with Ms...Particularly with close to medium distance work, per
Ted's advice given some time back I keep my lens parked at the close end of
its focusing range, and go 'out' to the subject - works every time.<<<<<

Hi B. D.
Son of a gun, thank you. It never occurred to me to use it in that manner on
an M! I'll be giving it a try later today.
Thanks again! :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant