Subject: Re: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 12, Paris
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 13:47:33 -0300

Robert:

We stayed in an Apartment we rented on Rue Canettes, which is in the
6th.  St Sulphice was at the end of our street, Mabillion was about two
blocks away and St Germain d'pres was only about three blocks away.

The subway shot was with the Noctilux.  I focused on the Poster.  Notice
that at F1, there is not enough depth of field to get the chairs a few feet
away from the poster into focus.

Regards,

Robert