Subject: [Leica] Pictures of a Stranger (but not anymore)
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 09:48:16 -0600

Sonny,
    Very nice set.  I was recently reading a
book about Eisenstadt, and the writer described
his brilliance as being able to capture the
spirit of the person in very few photographs.
It seems that's what you've done here.  You can
see this gentleman has been through hard times
in his face, but his expressions suggest that he
continues to meet new challenges and people with
optimism and a smile.  This is what I love about
photography; the way one can capture a person in
a single shot.  Very nice work.
Regrads,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net