Subject: [Leica] FS: M2 with M6 finder
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 22:16:06 -0800

M2 purchased as a backup body less than two years ago. Lever rewind.
Has new finder with M6 frames installed. S/n over one million

Cosmetic user but no dents, dings or taps. Has strap marks, marks on
bottom plate, plenty of use rubs and marks. Paint on back door is rough.

Photos make it look worse than it is. It is a user but it's not beat up.
Mechanical and optical in top condition.

Slow speeds are right on. Was CLAd about two years ago.

Did I mention new finder with M6 frames? all six framelines

I'm selling because I got an M3 as a "backup" and the M3 and my other M2
is plenty for me! not to mention the 50 on the M3 sings.

Digital pictures at: http://www.concentric.net/~Dpainter/

Contact me OFFLIST dennis@hale-pohaku.com

$950 shipped Priority Mail, insured (in the U.S.)

Remember Contact me OFFLIST dennis@hale-pohaku.com