Subject: Re: [Leica] Spring a day for the frozen North
From: Nathan Wajsman <>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 07:35:15 +0200

Just lovely. But what frozen North? Here in Zurich we are at a more northern
latitude than any point of the lower 48 states, and everything is blooming
already and there are half-naked people lying by the lake in the afternoon
(although the water is still far too cold to even contemplate a dip). The most
certain sign of spring is that we have already had 3 barbecues.