Subject: Re: [Leica] Scoop: an eyecup for the Leica M @ $5!
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:54:37 EST

lutzkonermann@compuserve.com writes:

<< Subj:     [Leica] Scoop: an eyecup for the Leica M @ $5!
 Date:  4/5/02 3:08:31 PM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  lutzkonermann@compuserve.com (Lutz Konermann)
 Sender:    owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
 To:    lutzkonermann@compuserve.com

 Hi,

 You've been my customer and I hope you still enjoy my products for the
 Leica M.
 Springtime has brought something new for you... SCOOP, the long missed
 eyecup.

 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/lutzkonermann/scoop.html

 Available only thru my temporary order site:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/lutzkonermann/slingorder.paypal.temp.

html

 Yours leically,
 Lutz >>
Hallo Lutz,
congratulations for your new product! We hope it will be another great
success!

One-Off Industrial Designs has also introduced another new product.
It's the Abrahamsson MiniSoftrelease with a smaller diameter. It is meant
mainly  for Rolleis and Bessas.

The 12  beta-testers liked it esp. on their
Rollei 35
Rollei GX
Rollei TLR
Bessa L/R/T
Nikon FM3a
R6.2

The MiniSoftrelease is  now available in chrome, black, and red.
Price: US$10 each; US$ 7 for 20 or more
(the cost of CNCing & anodizing of the "Mini" is the same as the Softrelease
"Classic"!!!)

Our dealer in Tokyo has already ordered in a big way. Will ship them on
Monday.
We are going to update our website shortly to reflect availability.
You can already see a mentioning of MiniSoftrelease at Andrew Nemeth's
website:
http://nemeng.com/leica/003e.shtml

Andrew was our legal adviser (besides being a big computer wizard - he is a
lawyer)
when we tried to find a suitable name for the MiniSoftrelease.

Good luck with SCOOP!
All the best from the Pacific Ocean where spring is coming very very slowly
this year.
T&T
and
Herr Barnack :-)
- -
  One-Off Industrial Designs
  Tom & Tuulikki Abrahamsson
  #203-1512 Yew Street
  Vancouver, BC
  V6K 3E4
  Canada
  Tel:  +604-731-0036
  Fax  +604-731-0868
  www.rapidwinder.com (Rapidwinder, Softrelease, MiniSoftrelease (info &
photos coming shortly), and  Rapidgrip   information)