Subject: [Leica] Re: Bessa R2
From: Matthew Phillips <mlphilli@hsc.vcu.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:58:41 -0500

Brass covers? My understanding was the Bessa R2 had magnesium alloy covers
and brass fittings (shutter speed dial, etc.). The photos of the nude
stampings at the Cosina site show dull silver-grey metal covers.

Looking forward to my olive R2 regardless.

Cheers,
M.Phillips

Replies: Reply from Stephen Gandy <leicanikon@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa R2)