Subject: RE: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:32:43 -0800 (PST)

I think I said nearly not utterly

Whenever I go out to take a planned pic I
look at what I have and if possible I take the M
because it's small and the lenses are sharp.

But if it's an unplanned outing I take an R with a
35-70 and a 180 because every time I've taken an M I
have regretted it. I've missed getting long shots and
have missed entire shots changing lenses. This is what
I mean by useless. There's nothing asenine about it.

If my remarks betray anger at Leitz they should. The
company has gone from being a technology leader and
innovator to being a maker of curio objects
just like the guys who make fancy pens and
fancy watches.

See Ya
Javier