Subject: [Leica] WTB TELYT LENSES
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:12:28 -0800

I have been following the Telyt thread with great interest since, for over a
year, I have been thinking about adding a 400 Telyt to my Contax system.
 I do not intend to buy a R camera nor a Visoflex for my M in order to use
long lenses, and the Contax body would not be the ideal one for adaptations.
Therefore I have decided to design an adapter that will mate the Telyt
lenses to the Canon and maybe even Nikon cameras.

I think that only the screw-mount version (Visoflex) would be feasable for
this purpose. As long as the camera adapter is separate from the lens body,
the conversion is already much easier to accomplish.

I will need a sample to work with. If anyone has a 400  for sale, any
condition, I am interested (privately please).

Thanks,

Joseph Codispoti
San Luis Obispo, CA