Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 13 (Kollasch) is pool - side: Ya Got Trouble
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:22:39 +0100

>Matt wrote:
>Well, ya got trouble, my friend.
>Right here, I say trouble right here in River City  ...
>With a capital 'T' and that rhymes with 'P' and that stands for 'pool'

> http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw-02/pages/week-13.htm

Matt,
        I like both the colour of the lights and the repetition as they
recede into the background giving a strong sense of depth. I think it the
strongest image with the cue sander? a very close second.

Well, ya got an A, my friend.
Right here, I say an A right here on the LUG ...
With a capital 'A' and that rhymes with 'K' and that stands for 'Kollasch'

I gotta get out more.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com

Replies: Reply from Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu> (Re: [Leica] PAW 13 (Kollasch) is pool - side: Ya Got Trouble)