Subject: [Leica] Leicas and Pens
From: "ksherman" <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:47:05 -0600

nbeddoe@lehman.com writes:

> I've got a Sheaffer pen with a solid gold nib and I love writing with that

Neil, at the risk of life and limb, may I observe that if you love your
solid
gold nib Sheaffer fountain pen (I still have the Sheaffer snorkel pen I gave
myself as a gift in law school 40+ years ago), try an Omas Paragon fountain
pen
Seth and Neil,
My favorite (i.e., "user") fountain pens are my Sheaffer Crest and my Omas
Dama (it's celluloid, but from not the Paragon series).
;-)
back to Leicas....kim