Subject: [Leica] Announce: Phila LUG meeting for First Friday!
From: "Paul Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:50:32 -0500

Hi All
The Phila Leica Users Group (PLUG) will meet again outside the Muse Gallery
between 6-6:30 pm for the monthly First Friday Art Gallery tour!

Bring your camera, and  samples of your pics! After touring the galleries,
we'll stop at a cafe and swap stories, lookat pics, drink and be merry!

The Muse Gallery is at 60 North 2nd street, all attending should have a
Leica visable to be reconized by your fellow M or R series (screwmounts
welcome!) Fan!!
<paul winkfield>
I'll be the guy wearing a  Novell hat and M3 on my chest!