Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:26:09 -0500

I've got some equipment to sell so I can purchase other Leica gear.

For Sale
90/f2 Summicron, late model (latest before the Apo release)
Mint (like new) condition, barrel and glass perfect
Serial # 3533---, I am original owner.
Includes original front and rear caps and white Leica box with styrofoam.
Asking $1100, I pay shipping to anywhere in U.S.
Contax TVS II (titanium body) with Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 28-56mm lens, UV screw-on filter and screw on shade, leather case.  Built-in flash.
Mint (like new) condition.
Serial # 121---, original owner purchased 3 years ago from Tamarkin.
Incredible zoom lens coupled with auto-exposure and auto-focus.  Zoom optical viewfinder.  Metering range EV -0.4 to 17 with ISO 100 film.  Shutter speeds from 16 sec to 1/700 second.  Requires 1 3V lithium battery (CR 123A)
Great second camera for travel and back-up.
I will pay shipping in U.S.