Subject: Re: [Leica] 2nd dose of Don's daily Southern Spring
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 07:32:55 -0800

Sonny Carter wrote:
>>> Lovely shot of the Azaleas . .  We seem to have a flower duel going on
> here...<<<<<

Well Ok guys, I mean if we're going to have a duel here there have to be
some shooting rules.

No long lens use....... sneaky little ones are OK. We want clean backgrounds
for a clean shot, and you can't be more than ten paces away from the target!
;-)

Load yer weapon of choice, seek out yer targets and go for it.:-)

As said in the past, "don't shoot until you see the pistils of their
stamens. ;-)" Or whatever! :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant