Subject: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW week 14
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 04:56:45 -0600

Don:

>Actually, Eric, I think the first alternate is a stronger image.  Good catch
>of side lighting.

Thanks.

I went back and forth on deciding between the two.  The reason the first alt
isn't the main is because of the out of focus stuff to the right of her
head.  I thought that was a little distracting.

This picture was taken with Johanna in her "saucer"
(http://canid.com/pics/jbm_saucer_above1.jpg).  Early Sunday morning an hour
or so after sunrise.  Beautiful light coming in through our big picture
window.  Since Johanna was easily movable, I was spinning her saucer around
to get just the light that I wanted on her face.  I know...that's cheating.
At least she didn't get *too* dizzy.  :)

Eric

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Eric's PAW week 14)