Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: For Those Kiwis (and Maybe Aussies) Out There
From: "James R. Nelon" <jnelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 17:31:56 +0800

I'm sorry to say that I didn't even know that javascript was behind the
Albumatic stuff. I don't know how to get to the images directly. I know
that they are at http://home.netvigator.com/~jnelon/

and that the images are in the directory: public_html/New_Zealand_Cruise

But I don't know how to keep the Index.html program within the
New_Zealand_Cruise directory from automatically running once you get
there. Maybe you can figure it out or maybe someone else knows how this
stuff works. I'm just not that savvy.

Once you can get into the directory, you'll need to rummage around to
pull up the individual .jpgs there. Good luck

Jim Nelon
Hong Kong