Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: the fling is over/my search has ended
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 08:45:28 -0500

- --On Wednesday, April 3, 2002 1:02 AM +1200 Gary Elshaw
<godard@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Mike D wrote:
>
>> All super-8 Kodachrome that is sent to Kodak now goes to Switzerland for
>> processing.  It is the only place that Kodak does it.
>>
>> There is one private lab in the US, Dwaynes in Kansas City, that also
>> does super-8 Kodachrome.
>
> Thanks Mike, I don't quite know whether to breathe a sigh of relief for
> future super 8 users or kick the wall for my bad timing.

A little OT, but anyone working in Super 8 should be aware of Super 8 Sound
in L.A., which spools all the professional motion picture stocks into Super
8 and also provides processing and transfer. Our firm does quite a bit of
business with them and the company has been around for a while and is very
reliable. As most of us probably know, the Super 8 "look" is popular in
music videos and other types of productions.

http://www.pro8mm.com/uf_sep_2.htm

- --
Rolfe Tessem
rolfe@ldp.com