Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 13
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:39:07 -0500

This last week has been hard on cameras.  First, the R4s blew its foam seals
and ruined three rolls of film.  Then one of the SL's lost the ability to
bring the mirror back into position.  And the last insult was the SL2
deciding to overexpose 2+ stops.

Anyway, the one image I could get photo.net to upload is of a very shy young
man who loves his Nanny.  With her comfort he could stare into my camera
without ducking behind her legs.  The URL is

Enjoy, comment, and use those electrons.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Don's PAW 13)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 13)