Subject: Re: [Leica] (Re: the fling is over/my search has ended ) now Kodachrome processing
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:44:00 -0800

> Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 10:06:04 -0800
> From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>

> Aram, thanks for the info.  I was just about to drop another roll off at
> Filco, but Target is only a few blocks farther away.  I'll give that a
try.

> Doug

You might have to pursuade the sales clerk to search a bit for this option.
It was on a special sheet burried below two other sheets on a acrylic
desktop display that showed special services.  The clerk had no idea what I
was talking about, but that is typical of most places now days.  At a fast
food establishment the other day I gave a person two extra pennies so I
would not receive any in change.  She already had the machine figure the
change before she saw what I had done.  You should have seen the look of
sheer terror in her eyes when she saw the pennies.  She could not figure out
the change and was set to void the whole thing out when my wife told her
what to do.  Yesterday in a Shopko, the same situation arose, but the guy at
the register was in his upper 30's and told us the change even before he
ever entered the amount in the machine.  I told him it was a pleasure seeing
someone who could figure change w/o a machine.

Let us know how the Target film deal works out.  I still have a few mailers
to use up, but I think I will try Target on my next roll.

Aram