Subject: RE: [Leica] spot AE (was M7 Metering)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:57:02 -0500

To each his own, Marc - With Matrix metering, as with a totally manual
camera - you find the situation, you see the shot, you frame the shot, you
shoot. And, with Matrix metering, you can use it on either P, AE, or Shutter
preferred, so you can still pick one half of the exposure equation.

But I have to admit that I've never equated setting exposure with "fun." To
me what's fun is finding and capturing the image - the rest is techno
necessity.;-)

My biggest problem with Matrix metering is me - I have a really really hard
time trusting it - even though I intuitively 'know' that it works
beautifully.

B. D.